Rewards & recognition
Search for Jobs
- Job Details
Position Reports to:
Moxie's: Created by people like you, for people like you. Moxie's is Canada's leading premium casual restaurant chain. We were founded on the promise of delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere. At Moxie's, we don't hire staff; we hire people: People who share our love of life, and seize every chance to get the most of it. People who believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you.
To direct and control the Back-of-House operations of the restaurant.
To maximize: long term profitability, morale and employment standards, food quality, cleanliness and the skills of the crew and management within the kitchen.
Performance Appraisals + on-going feedback from General Manager
Financial results - QSC, TO, food cost, labour, variable costs.
Leadership Skills - people development, kitchen management, company policies and procedures, time management, problem solving/decision making and leadership.
Personal Skills - initiative, energy level/drive, communication skills, administration skills, adaptability/flexibility, dependability/attendance appearance/grooming
- Ability to achieve financial goals.
- Ability to project, analyze and control: food cost, labour cost and variable costs while following the policies and procedures of the company.
- Ability to work with and manage other people.
- Ability to motivate and coach crew and junior managers to maximum effectiveness.
- Ability to delegate and follow up.
- Ability to train others to : master technical skills, maintain a commitment to high food quality, understand our hospitality goal, assert authority and make judgments.
- Complete adherence to sanitation and safety standards.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of all company specifications and standards.
- High level of organizational and communication ability
-Complete understanding and belief in the company philosophy and goals of quality and improvement - Ambassador.
- Ability to self motivate, maintain sense of urgency, keep momentum
- Ability to set and achieve short and long-term business goals.
- Understanding of issues beyond ones control while continuing to impact areas within ones authority.
- Ability to ask for help when required.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and ability to learn.